“Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.”
― Roy T. Bennett
You know when you’re creating stuff on the fly because you do it all yourself, as well as running your business. Or you ask the sales guy to knock up a presentation for tomorrow’s meeting, or you’ve been using an invoice template your mate created for you
And they’re all ok on their own but put them together and it looks like your cat’s thrown-up on the kitchen floor?
I’ll cast an unbiased eye over anything that touches an external audience: from your website to your invoices, to ensure they reflect your company and solves your customers’ needs.
Some of the things I’ll look at are:
- Logo, strapline and core message
- Social profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Stationery (i.e. letterheads, email signatures, business cards, voicemail recorded message, invoices)
- Templates (i.e. proposals, contracts)
- Presentation material (i.e. PowerPoints, YouTube)
- Marketing literature (i.e. brochures, sales sheets, case studies, magazines)
I’ll make recommendations which your team can implement or I will make the changes for you.
Either way, you’ll get a consistent-feeling brand and a set of brand guidelines, so others can create on brand material going forward.